Whether you are in Business or Government, a senior executive or a HR/L&D professional, chief of a small or large team, office-based or field-based, from the main headquarters or a region, or almost any other distinction – Team Results probably has a track record of relevance to you.
Team Results works with local, national and international corporations that benefit from our customized approach. If there is a dependency on teams working really well in a practical and measurable way, we can help. Here are some common examples, all taken from real clients, of performance outcomes our programs have achieved in the past:
- Delivering new initiatives in the organization
- Meeting deadlines and hitting performance targets
- Handling changes in leadership, direction, structure or other changes
- Handling organizational restructures, both local and wider-scale
- Improving harmony between work teams and departments
- Progressing specific business issues that have a team dependency
- Driving support of elite brands, standards and reputation
- Keeping and sharpening a competitive edge
- Delivering profit, expenditure and other financial efficiencies
- Maximizing staff and client retention
- Optimizing the results of downsizing, resizing and rightsizing
- Keeping the edge that made the organization successful
- Getting into shape for tough economic times
Working with a wide range of clients since 1996 has allowed us to gain expertise in most industry sectors. You are the leading expert on your business, and you have earned the right to deal with a team productivity supplier that “gets” you and your industry.
Go to the page that best corresponds to your industry sector:
Finance and Administration
Don’t see yourself there? Click here.
Government is teamwork. Here are some common examples, all taken from government clients, of performance outcomes our programs have achieved in the past:
- Driving the uptake of new policy, procedures, regulatory environments and initiatives and of the structural, personnel and cultural changes needed to deliver them
- Accelerating the pace of change or uptake needed for new government initiatives when timelines are tight and you have to be sure that deadlines are met
- Optimizing outreach to new or non-traditional agency relationships that support new ways of doing business in the short, medium or long term
- Preserving, communicating, delivering and “cloning” high-performing organizational culture so as to ensure continued high performance
- Optimizing and recalibrating relationships between work areas and departments
- Onboarding new senior leaders – or existing leaders in new roles – so as to promulgate the leadership vision and re-tune the team or organization as fast as possible
- Focusing on specific team and leadership skills identified – either locally or as part of a wider initiative – as gaps or areas of emphasis for leaders at all levels from junior supervisor to Senior Service
- Delivering elite results with any fast-track, leadership skills or other staff development program within your agency
- Pre-deployment preparation for deployments or away-from-home assigned duties of any kind, civilian, military or law enforcement/regulatory, locally or overseas
- Addressing and resolving sensitive, persistent or difficult staff, cultural, work-area and other issues which have proven complicated or awkward to resolve in the past
Working across Government since 1996 has allowed us to gain relevant expertise in most Departments and most areas of activity. Government employees are the experts on what they do, but the environment is complex, nuanced and takes years to understand. Team Results has made that investment every day since 1996.
Go to the page that best corresponds to your government sector:
Don’t see yourself there? Click here.
For Senior Executives
We have worked with many senior people and senior teams since 1996, including CEOs of top-100 corporations and top officials in government. If you are a senior executive or acting on behalf of a senior executive, you may care to begin by looking over the general comments for your Industry or Government sector above. However, in our experience the needs of senior executive teams often devolve across the whole organization, are strategically focused at a high level, establish leadership principles and messages, and frequently set precedents and examples. To address the specific and additional needs of senior executives and senior executive teams, we have some extra information for you here.
For HR and L&D Professionals
You may want to begin by looking over the general comments for your Industry or Government sector above. As well, however, HR and L&D Specialists occupy a special place in the organization, acting as a source of innovation and modern ideas in learning and development, and also often as the source of quality control to ensure that HR and L&D activities across the enterprise have substance and value. Respecting your special expertise across all industry and government sectors, we have some extra information for you here.