Crocodile Charlie Challenge – Hints for Game Play
Take the Crocodile Charlie Challenge.Can you make the right leadership decisions and get your performance bonus?
- Hint 1 : Winning your bonus is a matter of doing the **right things** in the **right order**.
- Hint 2 : Every decision you make has follow-on consequences in all the months that follow.
- Hint 3 : For example, if you hire Team Results, do it early so that you get the full benefit.
- Hint 4 : Hiring Team Results early is one good idea, but you still need to make good decisions elsewhere too.
- Hint 5 : The game plays very much like leadership decisions in real life.
Based on our global Penguin bestseller “Crocodile” Charlie Kingmore has an urgent need to find the secret to unified teams, productive people, and human happiness at work. So he embarks on a quest. It’s that or gives up on his dreams for his own success. If you work for a living, work with other people, or ever need to inspire and lead those around you, then Charlie’s journey for the answer can be your journey, too. Join authors John Kolm and Peter Ring, two of the world’s leading practitioners in productivity improvement, on Crocodile Charlie’s six-month quest around Australia to find real results. Share in the expertise of industry leaders such as Toyota, Alcoa, Pfizer, Cisco, Michelin, IBM, Hitachi, the Food and Drug Administration, and the State Department — all clients of John and Peter’s company Team Results USA and the basis of Charlie’s adventures. If you have tried all the mundane approaches and are still looking for something more, maybe it’s time you discovered…The Holy Grail.